From:
Mari Shopsis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 10:48:00 -0500
We have a statement on our class registration form which reads "Participants
may be photographed while attending classes.  By registering for these
classes, participants and parents consent (on behalf of their children) to
the use of these pictures in future Chicago Botanic Garden brochures and
publications."

I'm not sure how this would hold up if someone really wanted to challenge
it, but it is a nice easy way of getting releases.

Mari Shopsis
Coordinator, Youth and Family Programs

Chicago Botanic Garden
1000 Lake Cook Road