From:
Gary Acord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Aug 1997 21:11:24 UT
I don't know if any 'free' templates, but i can say that if laziness is an
issue then database design (to any degree) is not for you.  I build databases
(mostly in Access) for a living and i generally spend 15 to 18 hours a day in
front of the machine.  you've really got to love doing this stuff to create
anything worthwhile.

If Access is your db of preference then you might try looking into some proper
collections management packages built with it, like Snap! for Windows by
Willoughby.

Gary Acord
Acord Information Management