From:
Mario Bucolo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 May 2007 22:10:16 +0200
Dear colleagues, for those of you who have already met me, you know
about my creativity to expand visibility for small and medium museums
worldwide.
To achieve this goal, a few years ago I created Museumland.net, the
WorldWide Portal to Museums and Cultural Tourism that gives visibility
to more than 20.000 museums in 142 nations.
In 2007 I decide to invest (time and money) in a strong way creating
the new edition of Museumland.

Now, in Museumland.net it is possible to rate museums and visitors can
post a comment about each visited museum.

-->But one of the most important tool inside the new Museumland.net is
the opportunity to publish news from your museum. So journalist,
visitors and anyone interest to be update of museums news can have a
reference site as Museumland.net and from Museumland.net will be
possible to disseminate news using RSS Fedd or Digg.

The Portal run now with a new software engine and there are new
interesting functions, dedicated to attract more users and give more
visibility to museums linked from Museumland.net

First of all, I invite to check if your museum is inside
Museumland.net database and if all the information are correct, any
request for update must to send to: [log in to unmask]

Rating and comments are active. News publishing section will be open
very very soon.
To publish your news, need to be registered to Museumland, we will
assign a username and the password. To do this please send an email to

Listing in the Museumland.net database and publishing news is free of
charge but we ask to have a link to Museumland.net from your museum
web site, please.

I will attend AAM Annual event in Chicago, happy to meet who want more
info about Museumland.net

Thanks for attention

Mario Bucolo
Mario Bucolo (experience designer)