From:
Mariana Mace <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 1996 09:30:29 +0000
Our museum has a chance to acquire a comtemporary seal skin amautiq
(parka) from Canada.  How do we go about arranging to do so, what are the
rules, regulations, laws governing acquisition of such an object?
Who do we contact to find out?  Has anyone out there had recent
experience with this?  I need to get information soon, so if it is
possible to acquire the amautiq i can notify the prospective donor.

Thanks in advance,

Mariana