From:
Aaron Goldblatt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Sep 1994 23:56:25 -0400
My apologies to the group. On auto-pilot, I deleted Ms. Quigley's original
posting, complete with her address.

Hello T.R. Quigley
    I heard Ms. Lawler speak at Rutgers University in 1989 or so. I had admired
her work previously, so I was an easily impressed audience. I did find her to
be engaging, funny and challenging. Assuming that she has continued to work and
grow since then (I've had no contact with her work for a few years), I suspect
that she'd still be a good bet as a speaker.
Hope this helps.

Aaron Goldblatt
Please Touch Museum