From:
Arlyn Danielson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 1997 12:23:14 -0500
I think this is an intriguing idea.  I suppose trying it out on a few
occasions wouldn't hurt, and if it proves to be unpopular, drop it.  If it
works occasionally, great.  Wording for this type of request would have to
be done carefully and with diplomacy.  If anyone does this, I would like to
hear how it is succeeding (or not succeeding).  Thanks

Arlyn Danielson