Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 14:06:00 -0400
Hello dear colleages,

It is planning time around here, at the Canadian Museum of Civilization
Corporation, Volunteer services!  As you all know, IYV 2001 is just around
the corner!  I hope you have been thinking of all sorts of ressourceful ways
of making this event an unforgettable one!  I am working on this, for our
Corporation!

I am also looking at a theme, surrounding this international year of the
volunteers for next year's CMA conference that will be happening in Ottawa.
Be sure that next year, there will be visibility around Volunteer
Ressources.  I am calling to you to see what kind of topics you would like
to see discussed and any suggestion for a pannel or a guest speaker.

The proposal for sessions for next year's conference has to be submittes by
the end of July.  I would like to get your comments and suggestions so this
session is worthwile for all.

I do not know if this e-mail is reaching its destination, could I ask of you
to reply just so I know that the mailing list is working and going.

Thank you for your input in this project!

For more info on IYV Http://www.volunteer.ca
For more info on CMA http://www.museums.ca

Lise Mignault
Coordonnatrice, Services bénévoles