From:
Harold Needham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 16:34:07 -0500
Achtung!

Ja, ve haf to protect ze younk minds from zis Entartete Kunst, just like ve
did in ze good oldt days...und heaven help you if you haf on your vebsite
Entartete Musik, like Kalman's opera which ve supressed very successfully,
"Die Herzogin von Chicago". Unfortunately, ve were not zo successful wiz dot
3 groschen opera.

'Bout time for another Scopes monkey trial, good people. Ze mind do boggle
some. I regret to have to admit that we are seeing instances of the same
attitude among certain Canadian school boards out west.