From:
Cindy Boyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2007 12:13:35 -0400
I feel like this questions was asked recently - but we just got a new
computer server, and I can't find past posts right now.

I'm writing a grant to enable us to offer free enrollment in our history
summer day camp next year, but need some guidance on how to identify
appropriate recipients.

If you offer free or reduced tuition, how do you accept and screen
applicants? Do any of you work with a specific service organization,
like a settlement house?

I'd be glad to receive direct responses to [log in to unmask]

Cindy Boyer
Director of Museums and Education
The Landmark Society of Western New York
Rochester, NY
(585) 546-7029 x12

www.landmarksociety.org

The Landmark Society of Western New York
1937-2007  - Serving for 70 years!

Our mission is to discover, protect, and revitalize
the architectural and related cultural heritage
of the Rochester region, and to educate and
inform our community about that heritage.