From:
Shana O'Hara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 22:16:26 +0000
Hi Katie,

I just saw your message on museum-l and thought your name looked familiar.
Did you, by any chance, go to high school in Cherry Hill, NJ? Occasionally I
run into people on this list that I know from other times in my
life...wondering if this was one of those occasions.

Best,
Shana O'Hara
Aljira, a Center for Contemporary Art
Newark, NJ