Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 12:14:17 -0400
Hello,
  I am an undergrad student in an exhibition planning and design course.  For our final project, my group and I are planning an exhibit that deals with 100 years of the American Interior.  Our final presentation focuses on a display of a 1950s kitchen that we would mock up if we were actually creating the exhibit.
   My question deals with the security of the objects in the kitchen.  We would like visitors to walk through the kitchen without any barriers, but we want to use real 1950s appliances in the exhibit.  Are there any other ways we can protect our toasters, blenders, etc. from thefts without putting cases around them?  Would cases interfere with the visitors' experience?  We had talked about putting up a reading rail in front of the counters that had appliances on them.
   Does anyone have any suggestions?

              Thanks a lot!
                             Georgia Millward

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com