From:
Doug Lantry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Aug 1998 15:07:03 -0400
Agreed! Myths and myth-making are in themselves history and clues to
culture. We have a few ghosts in the Ohio Statehouse too, which (who?) are
cultivated each year near the end of October. A skilled interpreter can
talk about myths in appropriate contexts.

-Doug

Doug Lantry
The Ohio Historical Society
Statehouse Education and Visitors Center
Columbus, Ohio