Date:
Thu, 8 Dec 1994 09:52:43 EST
        I am new to this museum list and would like to mention
that, while we do not have a formal degree program in museum
studies or museum education at the University of Virginia, we
do have some 31 faculty and staff with museum interests and
expertise and there are a lot of courses along these lines
(including, of course, my own Museums and Education courses).
        We have just (this week) issued a Museum Studies
Directory listing faculty, staff, courses and collections at
UVA.  This promises to be of interest to scholars as well as
being an advising document for students.  Anyone who is
interested can contact me for further information.
        Nice to be on the list.
        Prof. John B. Bunch
        Curry School of Education
        voice:  (804) 924-0834