From:
"Cutler, Scott" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jul 2008 09:28:32 -0600
In the past I've used a piece of foam core for the backing and a piece of
plexi for the front and mounted it on the wall with L-hook screws (two on
top, two on the bottom).  If you first put in the two on the bottom it makes
it easy to position the top two.

Scott

Scott Cutler
Curator of Collections and Exhibits
Centennial Museum
The University of Texas at El Paso
El Paso, TX  79968-0533 (shipping zip is 79902)
phone: 915-747-6668
fax: 915-747-5411
E-mail: [log in to unmask]