From:
"William P. Scott" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Sep 1998 09:54:59 -0500
Hello all!

Does anyone have a grants database designed specifically for museums?  I
am working on one to help us search our grants files more efficiently, and
am struggling to come up with a functional list of categories or keywords.
These categories will, hopefully, allow us to break grants down into
project types.  Every time I come up with a list that I think will work, I
find grants that just do not fit at all into any of the groupings (I am
sure that my fellow catalogers can sympathize).

If anyone has such a list, I would very  much like to get a copy of it.
Ideas and advice on the topic are also most welcome.

Successfully biting my tongue on the holiday thread,

William Scott
William Philip Scott                     |
Collections Manager and Office Assistant |
Mathers Museum of World Cultures         |
Indiana University                       |
601 East Eighth Street                   |
Bloomington, IN 47405                    |
Email: [log in to unmask]                |