Date:
Tue, 6 May 1997 09:46:51 EDT
Ref. your request for feedback on AngloAmerican Cataloging Rules II, I have
heard it is because for books, the emphasis is almost entirely on "what is
the related subject?"  For museum objects, we want to know what it is (what
form does it take?) and what is the related subject and what is the
constituent material, and who made it and who else has this object
been associated with?The main question, for you, is how will people
ask to see the objects and records?