From:
"Creel, Wesley" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Aug 2005 13:04:26 -0500
Good Afternoon Glenn,
The Sharpe Planetarium, http://www.memphismuseums.org/planet.htm
a member of the Pink Palace Family of Museums has reopened after a brief
closing last spring, due to the -- then -- City of Memphis budget
situation.  Please note that the Planetarium is, at the present, only
open on Saturdays and hopefully in the new calendar year (January?) it
will be returning to 7 days a week operations.
Thanks for giving me the opportunity to make this crass commercial
announcement!
Wesley

Wesley S. Creel
Administrator of Programs