From:
Allison Stombaugh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 10:50:24 -0800
I am a student at the University of Delaware and I am
writing a paper on the collection and display of 10th
century European sacred objects and human remains.
Does anyone know of any guidelines for the display of
such objects? Is there any type of law similar to
NAGPRA that would deal with medieval European graves
and remains? Which museums here in the US or in Europe
deal with collections of this type? I was thinking
along the lines of sacred religious objects or remains
of any type but any other collections that may fit
this category would be of interest to me. Any further
information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

-Allison Stombaugh