From:
Cindy Boyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 2014 10:01:32 -0400
I suggest you define "NSF" or you will be limiting your responders. I am assuming/guessing that it’s the acronym for National Science Foundation.  Since I am not in that field I'm not completely sure.

We all fall into the trap of speaking and writing in the "lingo" of our field. I encourage you to not be caught - and wish you luck on your thesis!

Cindy Boyer

Director of Public Programs

The Landmark Society of Western New York

133 S. Fitzhugh St.

Rochester NY  14608

(585) 546-7029 ext. 12

Fax:  (585) 546-4788