From:
Karen Reeds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Nov 2007 08:52:59 -0500
Dear Ms. Hammond  11/16/2007

The American Swedish Historical Museum, Philadelphia, has a
fascinating permanent exhibit dealing with the Swedish novelist,
journalist, and early women's rights activist, Frederika Bremer, who
reported on American life. There is also a Nobel Prize room that, of
course, honors Nobel Prize winners in Literature.
http://www.americanswedish.org/frames.htm The museum has also had
wonderful exhibits on children's literature and illustrators.

Karen Reeds
Guest Curator,
Come into a New World: Linnaeus & America Exhibition,
American Swedish Historical Museum, Philadelphia  215--389-1776