From:
Arthur Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Feb 1996 23:21:16 GMT
Gerhard Dangel-Reese ([log in to unmask]) wrote:
: Have you ever checked what the sometimes lonely guards sometimes do ?
: A heavy lot of damage made by the guards I expiriencend as I begun my job
: here 16 years ago.

Reminds me of a date from HELL I had a few years ago...

On a first date, this woman and I went to one of the Smithsonian art
museums. I guess she was trying to look sophisticated when she put one
hand on her hip, and used the other to lean against the frame of a famous
painting! I was instantly struck with a bolt of mortal terror; imagining
the painting falling to floor. Somehow, I maintained my composure and
promptly suggested a walk in the park. Guess the guards were looking the
other way that day.
                                - Arthur