From:
Janean Mollet-Van Beckum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 2013 12:28:59 -0500
I just looked into this, Museums are not eligible as they are done through
the Google Art Project:
http://maps.google.com/help/maps/businessphotos/faq.html#q6

Cool idea, though!

Janean Mollet-Van Beckum

Curator of Collections and Exhibits
Washington County Historical Society
320 S 5th Avenue, West Bend, WI  53095-3333

(262) 335-4678