From:
Laura Mahoney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 1996 09:27:34 -0400
Considering that a friend of mine just did an internship there recently, I
would say that the museum definately still exists.  Unfortunately, I don't
have a contact name.  The museum is still in Albany and I would try
looking for it in the AAM Museum Directory.

Laura Mahoney
Office of Sponsored Projects
Smithsonian Institution

>>> Carol Mayer <[log in to unmask]> 10/10/96 07:55pm >>>
I wonder if you can help me?

Does the New York State Museum still exist?  I recently located the 54th
Annual REport of the NYSM 1900,  published by the University of the
State of
New York, Albany.  If it still exists do you have a contact
person/number....and if it doesn't exist do you know what happened to
its collections?

Your help would bemost appreciated.

Carol Mayer
UBC Museum of Anthropology