From:
"Robin St.Albans" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 01:18:11 -0400
Hi Katherine,

As an anthropology student about to undertake some
visitor evaluation I would be interested in any
references or links you may have to Outcome-based
Evaluations.  I have found some information through
the Eval-listserv already, but one can never have too
many options!

Just a reminder for everyone else: unless you receive
the listserv as a DIGEST, like I do, you may not be
aware of what happens when you just hit REPLY rather
than posting to the List.  When people only use the
Reply function, every message replied to gets
duplicated by the number of people responding.... for
instance, yesterday's digest had lots of answers to
the Skateboarding problem, yet all contained the
previously threaded messages as well.  This meant
there were a squillion (give or take) copies of most
of the early emails on this subject in the Digest.
This makes for long and very tedious reading.

Would it be possible, if you must use reply instead of
posting to the server, to delete all bar the
essentials from the email you are responding to?  That
way, we *digesters* need not read 10 or 20 copies.

Many thanks,

Robin St. Albans

Post your ad for FREE! http://personals.yahoo.ca