From:
Sean Gaffaney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 10:17:11 +1300
Hi all,

On the subject of gravity well type exhibits- does anyone out there in
Museum-L land know what the correct formula for the curve is? I have
seen many of them in the past and some work and some don't- my guess is
that the ones that do have the right curve but I can't seem to find it
anywhere- any ideas? Feel free to reply off-list if you like.

Cheers from Down Under!

Seán

Seán Gaffaney
Exhibitions Manager
Otago Museum
PO Box 6202
Dunedin, New Zealand
Tel:  +64 (0) 3 474 7475
Fax: +64 (0) 3 477 5993
http://www.otagomuseum.govt.nz

Otago Museum does not accept liability for any statements made which are
clearly the sender's own and not expressly those of Otago Museum.

Otago Museum employs all strict and reasonable virus control measures
and accepts no liability for any loss caused either directly or
indirectly by a virus arising from the use of this message
or any attached file.
-