Date:
Thu, 18 Jun 1998 14:00:51 -0400
The Mariners' Museum in Newport News, VA has an enormous amount of
TITANIC items/materials for sale in their Museum Shop:
http://www.mariner.org/shop.html

The Washington Post even stated a few weeks that it was "TITANIC
CENTRAL" for people looking for a broad selection of hundreds of books,
dozens of shirts, plates, posters etc related to the hit movie and
exhibition taking place at the Museum until Nov 1, 1998.

Thanks, and hope this helps.
Mark Friedman

--
 Mark Friedman                       "The fights are so vicious
 Manager of Information Systems       because the stakes are so