From:
Richard Seidman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Sep 2005 16:39:10 -0700
Hello Colleagues,

Do any of you have suggestions on foundations or government agencies
that provide grants for retrofitting historic structures to make them
more accessible for people with disabilities? We need to install an
elevator or lift to help disabled people have access into both the first
and second stories of our museum in Jacksonville, Oregon. The museum is
located in an 1880s era former courthouse that is on the historic register.

Thanks for any leads or suggestions you can provide.

Richard Seidman
Development Coordinator
Southern Oregon Historical Society
106 N. Central Avenue