From:
Patricia McDougall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 2004 14:16:57 -0500
just a funny aside I remembered as I was reading this:

We installed magnetometers and metal detecters (similar to airport security)
at the entrances to our building beginning the March after 9/11...

one day a woman put a large bag down ont he conveyor belt and as the
Security officer reached over to push it forward on the belt towards the
machine it moved!

The woman was trying to take her "pocket size" dog (I don't rmember the
breed) into the Museum with her and was tryng to sneak it past Security.
duh.

Trish McDougall