From:
Micah Garb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jan 1995 16:32:54 PST
Hi everyone,

As part of our upcoming exhibition on genetics and bioethics we plan to
display a collection of newspaper and magazine articles for our visitors to
browse.  In an effort to make the collection representative of as many
periodicals as possible I am posting this request for help.

Please clip and send me articles related to genetics, biothechnology,
bioethics or the Human Genome Program (please include a reference).  No
periodical is too small. We are aiming for the widest possible variety.

The mailing address is
        Micah Garb
        Exploratorium
        3601 Lyon Street
        San Francisco, CA 94123

Thank you in advance for all your help.  I know that helping me will take
up your valuable time.  It is much appreciated.  I would be happy to
forward information on our exhibition plans to interested people.  I also
suggest you log into our WWW page at http://www.exploratorium.edu

Sincerely,
Micah Garb
__Micah Garb
Life Science Exhibit/Program Developer

Exploratorium
Life Science Department                 phone   415-561-0341
3601 Lyon Street                        fax     415-561-0307
San Francisco, CA 94123                 email   [log in to unmask]