From:
"Havelka, Marilynn" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 17:32:01 -0500
Hey Greg - nice tohear from you - as you can see I am still doing basically
the saame job - only they have recently added the Hamilton Farmers Market to
my portfolio. thanks for your input to my questions ! I went to the British
Museum conference last October and met David Fleming and Sam Mullins - it
was great to see them in action on their own turf! Ian Ross and I meet on a
regular basis for lunch - any news from down under?