From:
Gina Gage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Sep 2007 08:29:07 -0700
To Dave and Pam who responded to my request for information on removing
old glue.

Thank you! Your advice is wonderful and I have plenty to do now. I have
never been on one of these lists before, so I apologize upfront if I
make mistakes or "post" incorrectly. I am thrilled at all the help and
advice, and look forward to seeing all your posts, regardless of the
topic. As an archaeologist, I am just learning the ins and outs of
museum work, and this list is a wonderful education. Thanks to all of
you for your hard work and efforts. You made my day and now I'm really
excited to get back to "my" museum!

Thanks again,

Gina Gage