From:
Julia Hunter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Nov 1994 17:44:51 -0500
The Maine Association of Museums would like to sponsor an intership in
some aspect of museum outreach in 1995.  At this point, the program is
not formalized, so arrangements can be tailored according to a mix of the
skills of the intern and the needs of Maine's museums.  The intern would
be working at least in part with me in the Cultural Resources Information
Center, a collaborative outreach office based in the Maine State
Libary/Museum/Archives Building.  Funding is negotiable, but at this time
no salary is guaranteed--anybody come with program funds, equivalent
course credits, or want grant writing experience?  Please contact me at
some form of the address below if you would like to explore this possibility.
--Julia Hunter, Manager, Cultural Resources Information Center
Maine State Museum, State House Station #83, Augusta, ME 04333-0083
(207) 287-5794