From:
Binnu Jacob <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jun 1996 14:12:05 -0400
Hi Ms.Glazer :
This is George from the Museum Studies Program at the University of
Toronto.  Hope you are doing well and your book on women in museums is out!

My studies have almost come to an end and I am on the look-out for a
suitable opening, preferably in the museum field.  I believe your
daughter has left the program at Oklahoma and is now in Baltimore.  My
sister is still in Oklahoma at Stillwater.

I am in touch with Barnie Finn at the NMAH and also with Rex Ellis at the
CMS .  After I left Washington last year, I was elected onto the
executive council of the Commonwealth Association of Museums for the
triennial 1995-98 at their general assembly in Botswana.  The CAM has now
applied for an ICOM affiliation and I hope that things will work out well.

With regards, Sincerely

George
telefax: (416) 232-0821