From:
Harry Needham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Oct 1998 13:58:47 -0500
I have been asked by Anne Pennington of the National Museums and Galleries
on Merseyside to post this to the list. Anne is, in my humble opinion, the
leading visitor studies researcher in the UK today (one of the very best
world-wide, indeed!) and has carried out an incredible variety of practical,
USEFUL studies over the years.

Please help her if you can and respond DIRECTLY to her at the email address
that follows.

Thanks,

Harry

Harry Needham
Special Advisor - Programme Development
Canadian War Museum
330 Sussex Drive,
Ottawa, Canada
K1A 0M8
Voice: (819) 776-8612  Fax (819) 776-8623
Email: [log in to unmask]