From:
Dave Harvey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Nov 1994 18:43:50 -0500
Hi Steve,
I would suggest that you contact The American Film Institute for a
referral list of film restorers/conservators. You try the Conservation
Discussion List too (Condist) but I suspect that you'll have better
success with AFI for a film project!

Please post any leads which work out on Museum-L for the benefit of
others who may encounter similar situations.

Best Wishes,
Dave

David Harvey
Conservator of Metals & Arms
Colonial Williamsburg Foundation
P.O. Box 1776
Williamsburg, VA 23187-1776
voice:  804-220-7039
e-mail: [log in to unmask]

=:|\Pinnacle Online                    - Open and dynamic Internet services:=
=:|_/||\ ||\ |   |\.| __  |       Voice: 804/498.3889  email: [log in to unmask]:=
=:|  || \|| \| o | \| \_ .|        Data: 804/498.9762  login: guest or new :=