From:
Aron Mohr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Jun 2004 19:09:42 -0700
The Bata Shoe Museum in Toronto, Ontario recently did
an exhibition focusing on wedding shoes from around
the world called "The Perfect Pair." Among the shoes
included in the exhibition, there were displays of
traditional wedding garments. It is not unlikely that
a catalog was produced in conjunction with the shoe if
you would like to know more.

Sincerely,
Aron Mohr.