From:
Robyne Miles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 18:25:09 -0800
My main thought was that Andy Warhol would be pleased as punch (or perhaps
soup?)

I'm thinking that throwing a McDonalds in the Smithsonian is far worse than
letting Armani sponsor an exhibit.

Robyne

--
"Reserve your right to think, for even to think wrongly is better than not
to think at all." - Hypatia