From:
Jan Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 May 1996 11:52:47 MDT
I'm responding to the list, as I know from past experience that my mail will
not reach [log in to unmask] (not complete handle for my mailer).

You might consider having students read text excerpts from Access to the Past
or some other text which discusses museum responses to Section 504.  Also,
writing papers    re. museum responses to IDEA, formerly ADA, may be
appropriate.  Cheers.  JanW.  [log in to unmask]