Date:
Thu, 29 Aug 1996 09:12:19 EST
   For all interested in the internal gossipy news of museums in New York
   and around the United States, the September Vanity Fair has an article
   called "Remains of the Dia."  A fascinating and balanced bit of
   reportage about the workings of the Dia Foundation, which has
   tremendous impact on the creation, collection, and display of
   contemporary art.  New Yorkers will have a long familiarity with the
   earth-filled room that Dia has maintained for years in Soho: it was my
   first exposure to conceptual art, and I would imagine the first
   introduction for many others.

   Anybody here been to see that Donald Judd city in Texas (created
   largely with Dia funding)?  I've read about it before, but this
   article makes me want to go and visit.

   Eric Siegel