From:
Sarah Taft <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 May 1999 11:27:10 -0700
I disagree entirely. If someone has a problem with drugs (including alcohol,
a legal drug), it comes out in his/her job performance. It is not necessary
to punish the entire staff in order to ferret out these individuals. If our
museum tried to subject us to this indignity, we would not stand for it.

Sarah Taft
Membership Department
San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
151 Third Street