From:
"Meredith L. Dunham" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2006 07:34:10 -0500
Thanks for all of the input.  There were some really great suggestions and I'm sure they're going to help a lot.  The thread on building off-gassing after reconstruction will come in very handy as well.  The county wants the museum to be open and everything back the "way it was" as soon as possible.  Hopefully, those emails will help show the need to for a delayed opening.  At least they'll provide more resources.

Thanks again!

Meredith

Virginia Beach Historic Houses
3131 Virginia Beach Blvd.