From:
Steve Henrikson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 15:07:52 -0700
I too have been wondering whether there is a group--formal or informal--of
state museums. In the same way that university museums share certain
conditions in common, state museums operate within a unique framework. A
group would be useful and interesting.
Steve Henrikson, Curator of Collections
Alaska State Museum, Juneau