From:
Ann M Molineux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Jul 2009 14:13:08 -0500
Hi Tracy,
Gosh how incredible!
We could use any of those items with the exception of the herbarium sheets.
When you say slide do you mean 35mm or thin section slides? We could do with a couple of 1000 35mm slide boxes and the same number negative sleeves.
What a generous offer.
Cheers
ann
Ann Molineux, PhD
Curator and Collections Manager, Non-vertebrate Paleontology
Texas Natural Science Center, The University of Texas at Austin
Phone: 512-232-5384,  FAX: 512-471-6090
Web: http://www.utexas.edu.tmm/npl/
Mailing addresss: Non-vertebrate Paleontology Lab, Building 122
J. J. Pickle Research Campus, 10100 Burnet Road, Austin, TX 78758-4445