From:
Geri Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Apr 1998 18:12:22 -0400
Dear Colleagues, Clients and Candidates of Professionals for NonProfits:

As the AAM Annual Meeting approaches, I wanted to thank all of you for
working with us throughout the year - whether as a candidate looking for
permanent, temporary or special project work in museums; or as one of our
many clients to whom we provide staffing and exhibition services.  Our work
on the east coast sky-rocketed this year, so we may not have gotten back to
some of you in other states.  Rest assured that we are now prepared to
service you throughout the country.

It was also good seeing so many of you last year in Atlanta.  Although we
will not have a booth in Los Angeles, I will be available to meet and
discuss available job opportunities and projects during the annual meeting.
If you would like to arrange a meeting time, please contact me before May 8
at 212/546-9091; fax 212/546-9094.  After May 8, leave a note on the AAM
message board, or contact me at the Hotel Figueroa, 800/421-9092; fax:
213/689-0305.  Cheers!  Geri Thomas, Professionals for NonProfits, 515
Madison Avenue, Suite 900, New York, New York 10022.