From:
Heleanor Feltham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 1997 16:14:00 PST
There are always ill-mannered, bad-tempered people, and always have been, on
and off e-mail.  But where else would you find an international community
who have rarely if ever met, but who are so willing to exchange ideas,
information and assistance?  Spirited debate is fine by me, though I HATE
DOWNRIGHT RUDENESS.

Heleanor