From:
Elena Mayberry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Nov 1998 15:37:14 -0500
Dear List Members,
I am currently researching ties (formal and informal) between museums and community colleges.  Does your museum (or for that matter, any museum you know) have a working relationship with community colleges?  I want to know about shared programs, resources and ANY type of interaction.

The Center for Museum Studies and a local community college have entered into a partnership which focuses on faculty development.  As a result, I am researching other types of programs between the two types of institutions.

Please contact me off the list if you have any information.

Elena

Elena Piquer Mayberry
Intern Services Coordinator
Center for Museum Studies