From:
Jerry Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 09:37:21 -0600
Mr. Chadwick,

I can't seem to get this message through.  I tried the "O.K." thing (w/out
the quotes).  Can you help?

Hello-

I am interested in finding out more about educational kits which museums
rent to schools.  I spoke with someone @ the Shelburne Museum about this.
Does anyone else out there have info. about this which would pertain to
creating some of these kits?  I am interested in making some of these and
need more information.  Are any of your museums interested in having some
of these?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Stephanie Thompson