From:
Mary Anne Isaac <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 1997 16:30:29 -0600
Our Foundation operates the Museum's gift shop and is at this time
discussing the pros and cons of contract mamangement of the store operation
versus operating it ourselves. I would particularly like to hear from
anyone who has contracted out their store operstion, as well as the names
of any companies that provide this service. Any information any of you
might provide before September 15 would be greatly appreciated.   Thank
you.

Mary Anne Isaac
Executive Director
NMMNH Foundation