From:
Dean DeBolt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Apr 1994 10:12:19 CST
I admit my ignorance of the homeless.....but don't we design exhibits to ful-
fill what we perceive as our users' needs?  Such as knowledge, intellectual
stimulation, education, learning, implications for their lives....I don't know
how these answers relate to the homeless' needs.....but I do think that some
kind of history of the Greensboro Urban Ministry would be appropriate and even
interesting to clients and supporters of the Ministry.

Dean DeBolt, University of West Florida