From:
Julia Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Nov 2008 14:44:24 -0500
Typically a plan for growth includes separating the
fundraising/executive functions from the programmatic/curatorial
functions.  I would suggest the first new position be a Curator to cover
exhibition development and educational programming.  This leaves the
director free to pursue marketing, fundraising, long-range planning and
supervisory secure in the knowledge that the mission end of things is
being taken care of on a daily basis.

Julia Muney Moore
Public Art Administrator
Blackburn Architects, Indianapolis, IN